11/5/10

November 5th...what a day!

Well, to start off, today is Abrham's Adoption Day!  One year ago today he became ours!!!  And today we have more news...we oficially made the decision to adopt TWO more kiddos from Ethiopia.  On top of that, we accepted our referral for one of them.  I'm not allowed to release his name or picture yet because he isn't actually ours until his Ethiopia court date.  But, I can tell you he has just turned 5 and is quite the cutie! We also heard from AWAA that we should receive the referral for our girl "in the next few weeks."  We have been quite blessed on November 5th!!!

4 comments:

  1. ahhhh this is amazing news, judi!!! wow!!! we're so happy for you guys!! what a blessing!! we've got to catch up!!! kashiku would love to talk with abrham soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the greatest news!! So happy for you all!! Did you hear that we moved to Hawaii?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy....I checked out your blog but I can't post a comment....and I don't know your email address! Help me out here. I had NO idea you live in Kauai rather than 6 miles down the road from me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judi, sorry I'm a little slow reading your comment. My e-mail is kathystand@gmail.com. Send me a note and I'll let you know our address and other info. Our move here is temporary, probably for a couple of years and then we'll be home. We are SO THRILLED for your family! Much love!

    ReplyDelete